- Great Companies Use Them. Staffing agencies have access to the hidden job market—meaning many clients come to an agency first before posting the job openings online. There are many great companies that only hire though staffing agencies, so your only chance to get hired by these great companies would be by going through an agency that staffs for it.
- One Interview-One Application. One very convenient factor that goes along with using a staffing agency is you only need to fill out one application. Instead of applying and interviewing at ten different companies during your job search, why not apply one time and let the skilled Staffing Specialists place you in a job that fits best. This will save you hours of filling out applications and attending interview appointments, and save you from many unnecessary headaches!
- So Many Job Choices. Another perk of using a staffing agency is you can simply tell the Staffing Specialist what you’re experienced in, and they will show you all of the current job openings in your field. This will give you a wide array of choices and there may be jobs you never considered that suddenly interest you!
- Various Types of Jobs. If you have a strict schedule and can only work certain days or times, staffing agencies are the place for you. They have a variety of shifts available as well as weekend work and weekday work. There are temporary positions and full-time careers to choose from. If you’re someone who likes switching up what you do for work, the short-term temp positions would be perfect for you!
- Testing the Waters. Staffing companies allow you to try different positions before you make a commitment to a particular company. This allows you to decide what is best for your needs.
- We Have A Stake In Your Success. Meaning, if you look bad we look bad- so we do our best to train you and get you the job! We prep you for each interview with every company you are interested in, and we can help you revise your resume to fit whichever job you’re applying for.
These are just a few benefits of using a staffing agency during your job search. It’s a great way for those who are just beginning their career search journey as well as those who know the ropes of job hunting but are just ready to make things easier!