Join Our TEAM!
- How do I apply with ERC Staffing?
There are two ways to apply. Submit a resume or Apply on-line.
- When do you interview?
If we are considering you for employment a staffing associate will contact you within 24 to 72 hours to schedule an interview.
- Do I need to bring a resume?
A resume is not required. However, if you have a resume and you have not already submitted it to us, please bring an up-to-date copy with you.
- Do I have to interview even if I'm not applying for a specific job?
We will review your application or resume and contact you within 24-72 hours if we chose to interview you. If added to our ERC team, your employee profile will be saved to our database to ensure you are searchable for multiple positions. You only need to apply once. If a client has a future job opening that matches your qualifications, we can contact you immediately!
- Call IN....Stay ACTIVE. You will need to call ERC every 7 to 10 days to let us know you're available for work. If we have not heard from you for 4 weeks or longer, we will assume you found work on your own and YOU will become inactive in our system.
- What job openings do you have right now?
Our available positions are listed both on our Current Job Listings and Facebook page!