|Hiring a staffing agency may be your answer when it comes to minimizing turnover and reducing labor costs. Benefits of staffing include:
- Flexibility: Staffing helps your business respond to the cyclical, seasonal demands, or long term projects
- Convenience: Staffing agencies handle the hassles of hiring allowing you the freedom to work on your core business.
- Recruiting: Staffing agencies know the importance of proactive recruiting to meet specific demands.
- Screening: Staffing agencies can provide a wide variety of skills and proficiency evaluations, drug screenings, background checks and more.
- Savings: Staffing saves you overhead, payroll taxes, benefits, recruiting and training costs.
- Staff for contracts
- Staff for projects
- Fill in for sick or vacationing employees
- Traditional hire
Positions We Fill
- Temp to Hire Staffing
Just as it makes sense to test drive a car before purchasing it, it makes sense to try out a new employee before making them a permanent hire. ERC gives you the opportunity to work with an employee on a temporary basis, observing skills and assessing performance before offering full-time employment.
- Temporary Staffing
Our temporary staffing services give you access to people with the skills and experience you need—when you need them, for as long as you need them. For seasonal work, family medical leave and short or long term projects…. temporary staffing is the answer.
- Direct Hire
Our recruiting strategies will target top talent meeting your desired qualifications for immediate hire.
- On-Site Staffing
If your temporary staffing needs are demanding and more frequent, having an ERC staffing associate right at your facility may be just the solution you’re looking for. This allows direct access and staffing support for recruiting, testing, interviewing, and much more.